1. Files with the extension .DST are used by Tajima commercial embroidery sewing machines.
2. Files with the extension .EMB are used by Wilcom embroidery software. It contains designs shapes and stitching patterns, and can be read by compatible sewing machines to stitch embroideries into fabric.
3. Files with the extension .EXP are used by Melco commercial embroidery sewing machines.
4. Files with the extension .HUS are used by Husqvarna/Viking embroidery home sewing machines.
5. Files with the extension .PCS are associated with Pfaff series of embroidery software for Microsoft Windows developed by VSM Group AB. PCS files contain stitches used by Pfaff embroidery machines.
6. Files with the extension .PES are used by both the small home-oriented Brother PE series of embroidery machines and the larger semi-professional multi-needle PR machines. PES files contain stitches patterns that are used by Brother, Babylock, Bernina and another specialized embroidery machines.
7. Files with the extension .SEW are associated with the Digitizer JR and Digitizer MBX Embroidery Software for the Janome Sewing Machines developed by Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd. SEW files store stitches for Janome Sewing Machine.
8. Files with the extension .VIP are associated with Husqvarna Viking embroidery machines and 6D Embroidery Software for Microsoft Windows from VSM Group. VIP files are used to stores stitches for Viking machines.
9. Files with the extension .VP3 are associated with the embroidery file format used to programming specialized VP3 sewing machines developed by Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.
10. Files with the extension .XXX are used for Compucon/Singer PSW Embroidery format supported by various embroidery applications, like Embird Embroidery Software, Electric Quilt, etc.
If you need other fomats of embroidery files, please don't hesitate to contact us.